12 June 2011

Well it is about time that i get back to my blog. as most of you know i have been gone for about 2 years. where was i? Mada-freaking-gascar. and boy was it fun. so exciting. i have so many stories. but i don't know if i could type them all. in fact i can't. so if you want to know some stories. call me or text me. my current number is 276-237-7767. i am free most all of the time. i should be starting work soon. in fact i already have a job. McDonalds. my schedule will be Monday-Friday 8-4 it is just a matter of time before they actually get me on the schedule. so you may be asking what is the next event in my life. well that is something that i'm still not sure about. I will be going back to school (BYU) at the end of August. and at that point if not before i will start going on dates. so if there are any takers. ;-) my number is a couple of lines up. don't be shy.

I learned a great deal on my mission. but the most important thing i learned is that no matter what you think about doing it means nothing unless you actually go and do something about it.

well i can't think of anything else to write on this post. once i get back into the habit and start having an interesting life post will be more exciting and longer so stay in tune.

Love to all
Russell Hiatt

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

I have a suggestion. You should capitalize letters at the beginning of sentences. We do that, here in the States. It'll be good practice for heading back to school. Teachers like English. :-P

Just kidding, I'm excited that I found your blog!!! You should check out mine carrollfamilysc.blogspot.com...but if you want to actually check that out you'll have to tell me, because it's set to Private and I'd have to invite you.