09 October 2008

Reflection of the Week

     This was one amazing week. It went from being 80 degrees one day to snowing the next. I'm so ready for some snow.  I went to the temple twice this week and had a wonderful time. I have decided to go a minimal of one time a week. Sunday was an amazing day. The Elders Quorum lesson was wonderful, in fact every lesson and talk today was incredible. Its great to be excited about going to church and being edified. 
     In an effort to become better prepared for my mission I have set a couple of goals, and they say that when you tell people that it is easier to stay true to that.  So I will tell you. They are: attending the temple once a week, studying Preach My Gospel for a minimal of an hour a week, studying scriptures daily, cook at least 3 meals a week, this excludes things like ramen and macaroni. 

No comments: